Knowledge Cards-Quotable Shakespeare
$10.00[Member Price: $9.00 ]
Members get 10% off - JOIN NOW
Item Number: 1005074
About this Item
“A horse! a horse! my kingdom for a horse!” “This above all: to thine own self be true.” “If you prick us, do we not bleed?” These lines have become a familiar part of our shared cultural vocabulary, but can we name the Shakespearean plays in which they originated, or who said them and why? In this collection of Knowledge Cards you will learn the origins of forty-eight familiar quotations from William Shakespeare’s best-loved works, including (among others) comedies (such as Twelfth Night, Much Ado About Nothing, The Taming of the Shrew), tragedies (King Lear, Hamlet, Macbeth), and historical plays (King John, King Richard III). These 48 fact-filled Knowledge Cards are a great source of condensed information—all in a deck the size of a pack of playing cards! Discover the heights of historic wit and wisdom in this stimulating compilation. An inspiration to the writer, philosopher, dreamer, student, teacher, or language lover, this deck is sure to spark the imagination, and may even inspire you to feats of personal creation.
You Might Also Like
- $10.00 Knowledge Cards-Shakespeare Quips
- $15.00 Mug-Shakespearean Insults
- $4.00 Notepad - 'To Do or Not To Do'
- $8.00 Shakespeare Insult Bandages
- $20.00 Shakespeare Insult Magnets
- $12.00 Shakespeare Magnetic Poetry Kit
- $8.00 Shakespeare Rubber Duck Lip Balm
- $15.00 Shakespeare Secular Saint Candle
- $16.00 William Shakespeare Action Figure