Mug-'Dance, Love, Sing, Live'
$14.00[Member Price: $12.60 ]
Members get 10% off - JOIN NOW
Item Number: 1011283
About this Item
A mug to put a little tap in your shoes, to put a little love in your heart, to put a little tune in your head, and to make you stop and smell the roses.
"Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth."Quote by Souza.
- Generous 14 oz.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- ceramic white matte finish mug
- individually boxed for gift giving.
You Might Also Like
- $18.00 'Got Music?' T-Shirt
- $12.00 Aluminum Water Bottle
- $14.00 Black Coffee Mug
- $20.00 CD-Peter Tchaikovsky-Symphony No. 6 Pathetique
- $20.00 Cufflinks Piano
- $20.00 Cufflinks Treble Clef on Stave
- $20.00 Cufflinks White Double Quaver
- $10.00 Cutting Board-'Chopin Bored'
- $20.00 DVD - New York City Ballet: Bringing Back Balanchine
- $10.00 Embroidered Hankie 'Blow Here'
- $50.00 Great Operas Tie in Yellow or Blue
- $30.00 JFK Signature Pen Set
- $10.00 Knowledge Cards-'What Do You Know About Opera?'
- $50.00 Mellow Melody Silk Tie
- $200.00 Model -- Mission Stairs
- $15.00 Mug - Kennedy Center / National Symphony Orchestra
- $12.00 Mug Flower Power 60's
- $12.00 Mug-Shakespearean Insults
- $10.00 Mulling Spice Mix
- $50.00 Musical Instruments Tie
- $50.00 Nations of the World Silk Necktie
- $45.00 Nutcracker Necktie
- $15.00 ORN KC TICKET INAUGURAL
- $50.00 Partridge in a Pear Tree Tie
- $50.00 Pianos Silk Tie
- $50.00 SilkTie-Sheet Music Red
- $40.00 String Section Tie Navy or Yelllow
- $20.00 T Clef Rectangle Cufflinks Black
- $20.00 T Clef Square Cufflinks White
- $20.00 T Clef White Rectangle Cufflinks
- $18.00 Tee Shirt "Got Drama?"
- $50.00 Tie Violins Blue