Jacqueline Kennedy Collection
$110.00[Member Price: $99.00 ]
Members get 10% off - JOIN NOW
Item Number: 1015551
About this Item
In August of 1963, Jack and Jackie lost their child Patrick. By all accounts, the experience drew the couple much closer, spending much more private time with each other and with their children. As they healed from this great loss, John became optimistic about the future, particularly about his life spent with Jacqueline.
In October, John decided to order an extra special gift for Jackie for the upcoming Christmas holidays. He visited Van Cleef and Arpels in New York and had them make a large kunzite ring with twenty diamonds. He knew Jackie loved pink, and he felt that the stone's dynamic color captured his new optimistic spirit. The twenty diamonds symbolized the first ten Christmases they had celebrated together, and the next ten he was looking forward to sharing with her.
The ring was delivered to the White House in early November. John wrote Jackie a letter and gave it and the ring to his secretary for safe keeping. He would never get the chance to deliver it, as he was assassinated in Dallas only weeks later. After his death, Mrs. Lincoln delivered what Jackie knew would be the last gift from her beloved husband. Although Jackie was in mourning for a year and wore almost no jewelry, she kept this ring with her at all times.
Original: 18 karat gold, kunzite, diamonds.
Replica: Sterling silver with 24 karat gold vermeil, lab created kunzite, cubic zirconias.
Replica by Camrose & Kross.
Available in sizes 5 - 9. Sorry, no half sizes are available. A customer service representative will contact you regarding desired ring size after order placement.
You might also like the Kunzite Earrings.
You Might Also Like
- $18.00 'Got Music?' T-Shirt
- $24.00 'Here Comes Treble' Women's T-Shirt
- $125.00 A-Z Operas Bangle Bracelet
- $20.00 ABT Shirt - black or coral
- $40.00 ACTS OF LIGHT
- $12.00 Aluminum Water Bottle
- $110.00 Authentic Goose Egg Ballerina Music Box-'Swan Lake'
- $110.00 Authentic Goose Egg Ballerina Music Box-'White & Silver'
- $120.00 Authentic Goose Egg Music Box-'Twirling Ballerina'
- $25.00 BK - She Walks in Beauty
- $28.00 BK-'The Dancer's Survival Manual'
- $13.00 BK--How to Tie a Scarf: 33 styles
- $14.00 Black Coffee Mug
- $20.00 CD-Peter Tchaikovsky-Symphony No. 6 Pathetique
- $15.00 Cosmetic Bag / Clutch with wristlet
- $18.00 Deck of Cards-Musical Note Pattern
- $25.00 Degas Ballerinas Folding Umbrella
- $12.00 Diva Sparkling Pink Hip Flask
- $20.00 DVD - New York City Ballet: Bringing Back Balanchine
- $30.00 DVD-Dancing for Mr. B: Six Balanchine Ballerinas
- $30.00 EARRING GRAND FOYER CHANDELIER
- $150.00 Jacqueline Kennedy Collection-Faux Pearl Triple Strand Necklace
$70.00 Jacqueline Kennedy Collection
Greek Key Sunglasses (Black)
$70.00 Jacqueline Kennedy Collection
Greek Key Sunglasses (Tortoise)
- $7.00 Kennedy Center ballet slipper keychain
- $20.00 Kennedy Center Red Tote Bag
- $10.00 Knowledge Cards-'What Do You Know About Opera?'
- $45.00 Les Miserables From Stage to Screen
- $24.00 Mariinsky Theatre Ladies' T/Shirt
- $15.00 Mug - Kennedy Center / National Symphony Orchestra
- $12.00 Mug Flower Power 60's
- $14.00 Mug-'Dance, Love, Sing, Live'
- $5.00 Mulling Spice Mix
- $20.00 Musical Note & Keyboard Folding Umbrella
- $20.00 Musical Note Pajama Shorts
- $14.00 Musical Note Ribbon (10 yards)
- $30.00 Musical Notes Pajama Pants
- $90.00 Opera Glasses with chain
- $85.00 Opera Glasses with handle
- $60.00 Opera Glasses-Traditional
- $32.00 Opera house chandelier inspired tote bag
- $20.00 ORN KC OPERA HOUSE CHANDELIER
- $15.00 ORN KC TICKET INAUGURAL
- $50.00 SCARF B&W CONCERT HALL SILK
- $50.00 SCARF BLUE CONCERT HALL SILK
- $50.00 SCARF RED CONCERT HALL SILK
- $5.00 Suzanne Farrell Ballet Backpack by E. Holowchuk
- $4.00 Suzanne Farrell Ballet Cap by E. Holowchuk
- $20.00 Suzanne Farrell Ballet T-Shirt by E. Holowchuk
- $110.00 SWAN LAKE MUSICAL EGG
- $18.00 Tee Shirt "Got Drama?"