Concerto Silk Tie
$50.00[Member Price: $45.00 ]
Members get 10% off - JOIN NOW
Item Number: 1018364
About this Item
While most of us have heard the word Concerto, some of us aren't exactly sure we know what it is!
In the simplest terms, a Concerto is a musical piece which is composed in three parts and includes a solo instrument accompanied by an orchestra. The Concerto men's necktie displays this beautifully with a violin, saxophone, harp, trumpet and tuba printed against a parchment colored background.
With a silk twill texture, this is necktie that deserves to be worn at a grand musical performance!
Printed on heavyweight 16MM silk twill generously cut 3.3/4" wide x 57" long.
You Might Also Like
- $18.00 'Got Music?' T-Shirt
- $16.00 'Got Music?' Black Hat
- $40.00 ACTS OF LIGHT
- $12.00 Aluminum Water Bottle
- $14.00 Black Coffee Mug
- $15.00 Black Kennedy Center T-Shirt
- $20.00 CD-Peter Tchaikovsky-Symphony No. 6 Pathetique
- $20.00 Cufflinks Bass Guitar
- $20.00 Cufflinks Double Quaver Pewter Black
- $20.00 Cufflinks Piano
- $20.00 Cufflinks piano keyboard
- $20.00 Cufflinks Treble Clef on Stave
- $20.00 Cufflinks White Double Quaver
- $10.00 Cutting Board-'Chopin Bored'
- $10.00 Embroidered Hankie 'Blow Here'
- $30.00 JFK Signature Pen Set
- $10.00 Knowledge Cards-'What Do You Know About Opera?'
- $12.00 Magnetic Poetry: Rock & Roll
- $200.00 Model -- Mission Stairs
- $15.00 Mug - Kennedy Center / National Symphony Orchestra
- $12.00 Mug Flower Power 60's
- $14.00 Mug-'Dance, Love, Sing, Live'
- $12.00 Mug-Shakespearean Insults
- $45.00 Nutcracker Necktie
- $20.00 T Clef Rectangle Cufflinks Black
- $20.00 T Clef Square Cufflinks White
- $20.00 T Clef White Rectangle Cufflinks
- $18.00 Tee Shirt "Got Drama?"