Model -- Mission Stairs
$200.00[Member Price: $180.00 ]
Members get 10% off - JOIN NOW
Item Number: 1024415
About this Item
Crafted in the manner of models made by members of a French Guild. Prevalent from the Middle Ages it reached its zenith during the 17th through the 19th centuries. In the compagnonnage apprentices first developed technical skills and studied geometrical drawing and design. They then were sent on a “Tour de France’, working with masters throughout the country. Ultimately each produced a ‘guild masterpiece’ or maîtrise demonstrating mastery of joinery, cabinetmaking, carpentry, and design concepts and techniques.
6.5 inches X 6.7 inches X 16 inches
You Might Also Like
- $18.00 'Got Music?' T-Shirt
- $16.00 'Got Music?' Black Hat
- $40.00 ACTS OF LIGHT
- $12.00 Aluminum Water Bottle
- $14.00 Black Coffee Mug
- $15.00 Black Kennedy Center T-Shirt
- $20.00 CD-Peter Tchaikovsky-Symphony No. 6 Pathetique
- $20.00 Cufflinks Bass Guitar
- $20.00 Cufflinks Double Quaver Pewter Black
- $20.00 Cufflinks Piano
- $20.00 Cufflinks piano keyboard
- $20.00 Cufflinks Treble Clef on Stave
- $20.00 Cufflinks White Double Quaver
- $10.00 Cutting Board-'Chopin Bored'
- $10.00 Embroidered Hankie 'Blow Here'
- $30.00 JFK Signature Pen Set
- $10.00 Knowledge Cards-'What Do You Know About Opera?'
- $12.00 Magnetic Poetry: Rock & Roll
- $15.00 Mug - Kennedy Center / National Symphony Orchestra
- $12.00 Mug Flower Power 60's
- $14.00 Mug-'Dance, Love, Sing, Live'
- $12.00 Mug-Shakespearean Insults
- $45.00 Nutcracker Necktie
- $20.00 T Clef Rectangle Cufflinks Black
- $20.00 T Clef Square Cufflinks White
- $20.00 T Clef White Rectangle Cufflinks
- $18.00 Tee Shirt "Got Drama?"