Model -- Mission Stairs
$200.00[Member/Subscriber Price: $180.00]
Members/Subscribers get 10% off. JOIN NOW or SUBSCRIBE NOW.
Item Number: 1024415
About this Item
Crafted in the manner of models made by members of a French Guild. Prevalent from the Middle Ages it reached its zenith during the 17th through the 19th centuries. In the compagnonnage apprentices first developed technical skills and studied geometrical drawing and design. They then were sent on a “Tour de France’, working with masters throughout the country. Ultimately each produced a ‘guild masterpiece’ or maîtrise demonstrating mastery of joinery, cabinetmaking, carpentry, and design concepts and techniques.
6.5 inches X 6.7 inches X 16 inches
You Might Also Like
- $13.00 "How to Tie a Tie" by Potter Style
- $45.00 Les Miserables From Stage to Screenby Benedict Nightingale
- $12.00 Aluminum Water Bottle
- $6.00 Black Coffee Mug
- $10.00 Black Drumstick Pens (Set of Two)
- $20.00 Cufflinks Piano
- $30.00 DVD-Dancing for Mr. B: Six Balanchine Ballerinas
- $10.00 Embroidered Hankie 'Blow Here'
- $25.00 Guitar Case Lunch Box
- $30.00 JFK Signature Pen Set
- $15.00 KC CHALKBOARD MUG
- $15.00 KC Inaugural Ticket Ornament
- $5.00 KC LAPEL PIN ENAMEL
- $10.00 Knowledge Cards-'What Do You Know About Opera?'
- $15.00 Mug - Kennedy Center / National Symphony Orchestra
- $12.00 Mug Flower Power 60's
- $14.00 Mug-'Dance, Love, Sing, Live'
- $15.00 Mug-Shakespearean Insults
- $4.00 Notepad - 'Chopin Liszt'
- $32.00 Opera house chandelier inspired tote bag
- $30.00 PUZZLE KC WITH DC MONUMENTS
- $45.00 Silk Tie- Concert Hall ceiling in Blue
- $45.00 Silk Tie- Concert Hall ceiling in Red
- $50.00 Silk Tie-Opera House Curtain in Blue
- $50.00 Silk Tie-Opera House Curtain in Red
- $12.00 T Clef Square Cufflinks White
- $24.00 WNO Shirt Opera Costumes (Blue)