Les Miserables From Stage to Screenby Benedict Nightingale
$45.00[Member/Subscriber Price: $40.50]
Members/Subscribers get 10% off. JOIN NOW or SUBSCRIBE NOW.
Item Number: 1028324
About this Item
It has been 150 years since Victor Hugo's novel "Les Misérables" was first published. However, for the last 25 or so, the poignant saga of Jean Valjean, a villain to some, but a savior to others, set in France during the early years of the 19th century, has become one of the worlds most popular musicals, and is one of the must-see movies of 2013.
In Les Misérables: The Official Archives, the reader can learn how the new film version starring Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe, and directed by the Oscar-winning Tom Hooper (The Kings Speech), has emerged from the show that has been seen by over 55 million people worldwide. To bring this fascinating story to life, the book also contains at least 15 facsimiles that highlight key moments in the creation of Les Misérables.
You Might Also Like
- $13.00 "How to Tie a Tie" by Potter Style
- $12.00 Aluminum Water Bottle
- $6.00 Black Coffee Mug
- $10.00 Black Drumstick Pens (Set of Two)
- $20.00 Cufflinks Piano
- $30.00 DVD-Dancing for Mr. B: Six Balanchine Ballerinas
- $10.00 Embroidered Hankie 'Blow Here'
- $25.00 Guitar Case Lunch Box
- $30.00 JFK Signature Pen Set
- $15.00 KC CHALKBOARD MUG
- $15.00 KC Inaugural Ticket Ornament
- $5.00 KC LAPEL PIN ENAMEL
- $10.00 Knowledge Cards-'What Do You Know About Opera?'
- $200.00 Model -- Mission Stairs
- $15.00 Mug - Kennedy Center / National Symphony Orchestra
- $12.00 Mug Flower Power 60's
- $14.00 Mug-'Dance, Love, Sing, Live'
- $15.00 Mug-Shakespearean Insults
- $4.00 Notepad - 'Chopin Liszt'
- $32.00 Opera house chandelier inspired tote bag
- $30.00 PUZZLE KC WITH DC MONUMENTS
- $45.00 Silk Tie- Concert Hall ceiling in Blue
- $45.00 Silk Tie- Concert Hall ceiling in Red
- $50.00 Silk Tie-Opera House Curtain in Blue
- $50.00 Silk Tie-Opera House Curtain in Red
- $12.00 T Clef Square Cufflinks White
- $24.00 WNO Shirt Opera Costumes (Blue)