"101 Stories of the Great Ballets" by George Balanchine
$19.00[Member Price: $17.10 ]
Members get 10% off - JOIN NOW
Item Number: 1028439
About this Item
Written by George Balanchine, one of the ballet's most respected experts, this volume includes scene-by-scene retellings of the most popular classic and contemporary ballets, as performed by the world's leading dance companies. Certain to delight long-time fans as well as those just discovering the beauty and drama of ballet.
- Paperback: 541 pages
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.2 x 1.2 inches
You Might Also Like
- $18.00 "Firebird" by Misty Copeland; Illustrated by Christopher Myers
- $25.00 "Holding On To The Air" by Suzanne Farrell
- $17.00 "Tallulah's Solo" by Marilyn Singer
- $17.00 "Tallulah's Toe Shoes" by Marilyn Singer
- $30.00 BK-'Balanchine: Celebrating a Life in Dance'
- $17.00 CD & Book-'Little Ballerina Dancing Book'
- $50.00 DVD LA PETITE DANSEUSE DE DEGA