BK - How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare
$25.00[Member/Subscriber Price: $22.50]
Members/Subscribers get 10% off. JOIN NOW or SUBSCRIBE NOW.
Item Number: 1028870
About this Item
William Shakespeare’s plays are among the great bedrocks of Western civilization and contain the finest writing of the past 450 years. Many of the best novels, plays, poetry, and films in the English language produced since Shakespeare’s death in 1616—from Jane Austen to The Godfather—are heavily influenced by Shakespeare’s stories, characters, language, and themes. In a sense, his works are a kind of Bible for the modern world, bringing us together intellectually and spiritually. Hamlet, Juliet, Macbeth, Ophelia, and a vast array of other singular Shakespearean characters have become the archetypes of our consciousness. To know some Shakespeare provides a head start in life.
In How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare, acclaimed playwright Ken Ludwig provides the tools you need to instill an understanding, and a love, of Shakespeare’s works in your children, and to have fun together along the way.
You Might Also Like
- $10.00 BK - Romeo & Juliet: A BabyLit Board Book
- $1.00 Don't Mind If I Doby George Hamilton
- $10.00 The Stratford Zoo Midnight Revue Presents Romeo & Juliet by Ian Lendler
- $5.00 A Lion Among Menby Gregory Maguire
- $2.00 Chasing George Washingtonby Ronald Kidd
- $40.00 HC BOOK HAMILTON
- $10.00 Knowledge Cards-'Great Lines from Great Movies' Volume II
- $10.00 Knowledge Cards-Shakespeare Quips
- $12.00 Million Dollar Quartet Souvenir Program
- $22.00 V. Hugo Les Miserables Journal