2012 Call to Create
Terms and Conditions
- All children ages 5-15, living in the United States, are eligible to submit artwork to All Kids Can Create.
- Only visual art will be accepted.
- Art must be an original work that has been completed within the last year and attributable to the artist.
- Artwork can be two- or three-dimensional. Two-dimensional artwork can range in size from 3 x 5 inches to a maximum of 18 x 24 inches. Three-dimensional artworks should not exceed 18 x 18 x 18 inches.
- Applicants must submit their artwork electronically, through the Artsonia Web site, to be included in the online gallery of artwork and to be considered for the exhibition and trip to Washington, D.C.
- No slides, photographs, or hard copy materials will be accepted for this call for entry. Applicants must allow enough time to prepare their images to Artsonia specifications and finalize the electronic submission process prior to the midnight (CST) deadline of Sunday, April 8, 2012.
- VSA and CVS Caremark All Kids Can are not responsible for submissions that are incomplete or that fail to upload to Artsonia.
- Art selection will be at the discretion of VSA and based on their evaluation of the artwork submitted.
- Artwork selected for the exhibition becomes the property of VSA and will not be returned. The artist will retain copyright of the artwork.
- The artist's guardian agrees to allow VSA the right to use their submission for public relations purposes, including broadcast, print, and electronic media.