National Symphony Orchestra: Jiří Bĕlohlávek, conductor/Christian Tetzlaff, violin, performs Mozart
Jirí Belohlávek leads Dvorák's Othello Overture and Smetana's Richard III as part of Shakespeare in Washington, as well as Mozart's Third Violin Concerto and a Janácek work featuring Christian Tetzlaff.
- Apr. 19 - 21, 2007
- Concert Hall
- 90 minutes
- $20.00 - $80.00
Please use the event calendar to search for current events.
Program and Notes
- Overture, Othello, Op. 93
- Violin Concerto No. 3 in G major
- Richard III, Symphonic Poem, Op. 11
- The Wandering of a Little Soul (Concerto for Violin and Orchestra, reconstructed and realized by Leos Faltus and Milos Stedron)
- Vltava ("The Moldau"), No. 2 from the symphonic cycle Má vlast
- About National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center
- Shakespeare in Washington More than 60 local, national, and international organizations will celebrate Shakespeare's life and work through performance, exhibits, and lectures at venues throughout the city.