National Symphony Orchestra: Chamber Concert: Christoph Eschenbach, piano / NSO Principal Players: Music of Beethoven
Christoph Eschenbach takes a seat at the piano alongside NSO principal players for a chamber performance on the Concert Hall stage. The program features works by Beethoven, including his Quintet for Piano and Winds.
- Fri., Nov. 2, 2012, 8:00 PM
- Concert Hall
- Approx. 100 minutes
- $10.00 - $50.00
Please use the event calendar to search for current events.
Performance Timing: Approximately 1 hour, 40 minutes, with one 15-minute intermission.
Program and Notes
- Sonata for Piano and Violin No. 1 in D major Op. 12/1
- (Nurit Bar-Josef, violin; Lambert Orkis, piano)
- String Trio in C minor Op. 9/3
- (Marissa Regni, violin; Daniel Foster, viola; David Hardy, cello)
- Quintet for Piano and Winds in E flat major Op. 16
- (Christoph Eschenbach, piano; Nicholas Stovall, oboe; Loren Kitt, clarinet; Sue Heineman, bassoon; Laurel Bennert Ohlson, horn)
From the Gift Shop
The Fortas Chamber Music Concerts are supported by
generous contributors to the Abe Fortas Memorial Fund,
and by a major gift to the fund from the late Carolyn E. Agger,
widow of Abe Fortas.