National Symphony Orchestra: Der Rosenkavalier in concert with Renée Fleming / Christoph Eschenbach, conductor
Marking 150 years since Strauss's birth, soprano Renée Fleming headlines a concert performance of the composer's comic opera that features Sarah Connolly, Marisol Montalvo, Franz Hawlata, Adrian Eröd, Steve Davislim, and Washington Chorus.
- Sat., Mar. 8, 2014, 6:00 PM
- Concert Hall
- $30.00 - $250.00
Tickets on sale nowTickets went on sale November 25, 2013 to Kennedy Center Members
Not a member? Join today to receive priority purchasing and other benefits!
Tickets went on sale December 4, 2013 to the public
Call Kennedy Center Information or check online regularly for last-minute availability.
Performance Timing: TBA (Timing will include two 15-minute intermissions)
NOTE: There is NO late seating for this performance. Please plan to arrive with sufficient time to be seated before the performance begins.
Program and Notes
- Der Rosenkavalier
- Christoph Eschenbach, conductor
- Renée Fleming, soprano (the Marschallin, Princess von Werdenberg)
- Sarah Connolly, mezzo-soprano (Octavian)
- Marisol Montalvo, soprano (Sophie von Faninal)
- Franz Hawlata, bass (Baron Ochs auf Lerchenau)
- Adrian Eröd, baritone (Herr von Faninal)
- Steve Davislim, tenor (an Italian Singer)
- The Washington Chorus, Julian Wachner, music director
From the Gift Shop
David and Alice Rubenstein are the Presenting Underwriters of the NSO.
The NSO Music Chair is generously endowed by Roger and Vicki Sant.
Group of 20 or more? Group Sales offers special terms and discounts for most performances.
Tickets & Schedule
- Audio Described
- Exclusive presale to donors
- Exclusive presale to WNO Subscribers
- Exclusive presale to NSO Subscribers
- On sale to MyTix members