Video and Audio
A post-concert discussion with John Adams, Leila Josefowicz, and Nigel Boon.
A post-concert discussion with John Adams, Eric Owens, and Nigel Boon.
- John Adams Official Website of John Adams
- John Adams To Read from His Autobiography at the Library of Congress
- John Adams Official MySpace Page
- Boosey & Hawkes Official link to John Adams on his publisher's website
- Music Lessons From A Master: 'Hallelujah Junction' John Adams reads from his autobiography
- John Adams: Composer's Forum Interview with Michael Krasnky of KQED Radio
- John Adams NEA Opera Honors Video Tribute
- John Adams SundayArts Profile with Paula Zahn
- John Adams on 'Son of Chamber Symphony' John Adams talks to the London Sinfonietta about premiere of Son of Chamber Symphony
- John Adams An Interview with The New Yorker
Compositions+ Show More Compositions
National Symphony Orchestra: John Adams, conductor / Jeremy Denk, piano, plays Ravel
5/30/2013 - 6/1/2013
Incomparable composer John Adams returns to conduct his City Noir as well as Ravel's Piano Concerto performed by Jeremy Denk, whom the New York Times says "plays with clean articulation, warmth, and power."
National Symphony Orchestra: NEW MOVES: Symphony + Dance: Thomas Wilkins, conductor / From Adams to Copland, with Leila Josefowicz, violin
5/16/2014 - 5/17/2014
This celebration's final program incorporates live dance into Adams's Violin Concerto, to be played by Leila Josefowicz, a violinist of "exceptional technical aplomb" (Baltimore Sun). Also on the program: Copland's Appalachian Spring.