Video and Audio
First Soloist Elisabeth Holowchuk opens up about being a ballet dancer, working with the legendary Suzanne Farrell, and her favorite moment before performances.
As The Suzanne Farrell Ballet prepares for its 2014-2015 season, dancers reflect on working in the company.
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Official Website Performance schedule, photos, biographies, and more.
Gift Shop Items
- Suzanne Farrell Ballet T-Shirt by E. Holowchuk (WOMEN)
This soft shirt features the Suzanne Farrell Ballet logo on the back. The shirt design was created from drawings by the ballet company's own Elisabeth...
- Suzanne Farrell Ballet Mug (HOME ACCENTS)
Suzanne Farrell mug. Created from drawings by the ballet company's own Elisabeth Holowchuk. The Suzanne Farrell Ballet is the Kennedy Center's reside...
- Suzanne Farrell Ballet Backpack by E. Holowchuk (WOMEN)
Suzanne Farrell ballerina drawstring backpack.
Polyester and Pink this bag measures 13" wide by 15" high
Created from drawings by the ballet compa...
- Suzanne Farrell Ballet Cap by E. Holowchuk (WOMEN)
Suzanne Farrell military style, light blue, corduroy cap.
This cap is made from drawings by the company's own Elisabeth Holowchuk; five ballerinas...
- Suzanne Farrell Ballet Notepad & Pen by E. Holowchuck (CHILDREN)
A sweet gift for your little ballerina, this notepad's plastic case is held closed by its companion pen. Case size is approximately 2.75" x 4".