- American Voices Symposium: The Business and Technology of Popular Singing Today
- American Voices Symposium: Vocal Health and Illness: Insights into the Past, Present, and Future
- American Voices Symposium: Voice Training Today
- American Voices: Gospel Master Session with Kim Burrell
- American Voices: Jazz Master Session with Dianne Reeves
- American Voices: Musical Theater Master Session with Sutton Foster
- American Voices: Pop/Rock Master Session with Ben Folds and Sara Bareilles
Recently Added Videos
George Washington Department of Music Camerata Performance
Mockingbird Teaser Performance
“Voces, Suite Flamenca” Trailer Performance
Daisy Castro Performance
American Voices: Classical Master Session with Eric Owens
Bass-baritone Eric Owens coaches pre-selected young artists in the classical genre. The session concludes with a panel discussion moderated by Renée Fleming that includes Edith Bers, Anthony Freud, Matthew Horner, and Eric Owens.
Explore the Arts, part of the Rubenstein Arts Access Program, is generously funded by
David and Alice Rubenstein.
Additional support is provided by
The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation.
Education and related artistic programs are made possible through the generosity of the National Committee for the Performing Arts and the President’s Advisory Committee on the Arts.
Please login to comment