- American Voices Symposium: The Business and Technology of Popular Singing Today
- American Voices Symposium: Vocal Health and Illness: Insights into the Past, Present, and Future
- American Voices Symposium: Voice Training Today
- American Voices: Classical Master Session with Eric Owens
- American Voices: Gospel Master Session with Kim Burrell
- American Voices: Musical Theater Master Session with Sutton Foster
- American Voices: Pop/Rock Master Session with Ben Folds and Sara Bareilles
Recently Added Videos
One Mic: The State of the U: The Effects of Gentrification on DC Hip-Hop Discussion/Interview
One Mic: In the Producer's Studio with the Low Budget Crew Discussion/Interview
One Mic: Hip-Hop Culture Worldwide Trailer Performance
One Mic: An Evening of Conversation with Nas and Michael Eric Dyson, moderated by James Braxton Peterson Discussion/Interview
One Mic: Pass the Mic with Asheru Discussion/Interview
American Voices: Jazz Master Session with Dianne Reeves
Observe jazz sensation Dianne Reeves as she coaches pre-selected young artists. The session concludes with a panel discussion moderated by Renée Fleming that includes Kurt Elling, Darryl Pitt, Dianne Reeves, Larry Rosen, and Don Was.
Explore the Arts, part of the Rubenstein Arts Access Program, is generously funded by
David and Alice Rubenstein.
Additional support is provided by
The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation.
Education and related artistic programs are made possible through the generosity of the National Committee for the Performing Arts and the President’s Advisory Committee on the Arts.
Please login to comment