- American Voices Symposium: The Business and Technology of Popular Singing Today
- American Voices Symposium: Vocal Health and Illness: Insights into the Past, Present, and Future
- American Voices Symposium: Voice Training Today
- American Voices: Classical Master Session with Eric Owens
- American Voices: Gospel Master Session with Kim Burrell
- American Voices: Jazz Master Session with Dianne Reeves
- American Voices: Pop/Rock Master Session with Ben Folds and Sara Bareilles
Recently Added Videos
Tarus Mateen and WestAfroEast Performance
WNO Commentary: Dialogues of the Carmelites 7 of 7: Act Three 1793-1794: At the Place de la Revolution (audio only) Discussion/Interview
WNO Commentary: Dialogues of the Carmelites 6 of 7: Act Three 1793-1794: The vow of martyrdom (audio only) Discussion/Interview
WNO Commentary: Dialogues of the Carmelites 3 of 7: Act Two: 1789-1792: The new Prioress (audio only) Discussion/Interview
WNO Commentary: Dialogues of the Carmelites 2 of 7: Act One: In the Carmelite convent (audio only) Discussion/Interview
American Voices: Musical Theater Master Session with Sutton Foster
Observe Tony winner Sutton Foster as she coaches pre-selected young artists. The session concludes with a panel discussion moderated by Renée Fleming that includes David Caddick, Sutton Foster; Joan Lader, David Lai, and Tara Rubin.
Explore the Arts, part of the Rubenstein Arts Access Program, is generously funded by
David and Alice Rubenstein.
Additional support is provided by
The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation.
Education and related artistic programs are made possible through the generosity of the National Committee for the Performing Arts and the President’s Advisory Committee on the Arts.
Please login to comment