- American Voices Symposium: The Business and Technology of Popular Singing Today
- American Voices Symposium: Vocal Health and Illness: Insights into the Past, Present, and Future
- American Voices Symposium: Voice Training Today
- American Voices: Classical Master Session with Eric Owens
- American Voices: Jazz Master Session with Dianne Reeves
- American Voices: Musical Theater Master Session with Sutton Foster
- American Voices: Pop/Rock Master Session with Ben Folds and Sara Bareilles
Recently Added Videos
Lox & Vodka Performance
Kennedy Center Opera House Orchestra Performance
The Kennedy Center: Russian Lounge Discussion/Interview
Close-Up with Andrew Basso Discussion/Interview
American Voices: Gospel Master Session with Kim Burrell
Observe gospel star Kim Burrell as she coaches pre-selected young artists. The session concludes with a discussion moderated by Renée Fleming with Kim Burrell, Cedric Dent, Richard Smallwood, Deborah Smith Pollard, and Nolan Williams Jr.
Explore the Arts, part of the Rubenstein Arts Access Program, is generously funded by
David and Alice Rubenstein.
Additional support is provided by
The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation.
Education and related artistic programs are made possible through the generosity of the National Committee for the Performing Arts and the President’s Advisory Committee on the Arts.
Please login to comment