- American Voices Symposium: The Business and Technology of Popular Singing Today
- American Voices Symposium: Voice Training Today
- American Voices: Classical Master Session with Eric Owens
- American Voices: Gospel Master Session with Kim Burrell
- American Voices: Jazz Master Session with Dianne Reeves
- American Voices: Musical Theater Master Session with Sutton Foster
- American Voices: Pop/Rock Master Session with Ben Folds and Sara Bareilles
American Voices Symposium: Vocal Health and Illness: Insights into the Past, Present, and Future
As part of American Voices, otolaryngologist and laryngeal surgeon Dr. Steven Zeitels and speech-language pathologist and rehabilitation specialist Dr. Linda Carroll speak in a symposium on vocal health.
Explore the Arts, part of the Rubenstein Arts Access Program, is generously funded by
David and Alice Rubenstein.
Additional support is provided by
The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation.
Education and related artistic programs are made possible through the generosity of the National Committee for the Performing Arts and the President’s Advisory Committee on the Arts.
Please login to comment