- American Voices Symposium: Vocal Health and Illness: Insights into the Past, Present, and Future
- American Voices Symposium: Voice Training Today
- American Voices: Classical Master Session with Eric Owens
- American Voices: Gospel Master Session with Kim Burrell
- American Voices: Jazz Master Session with Dianne Reeves
- American Voices: Musical Theater Master Session with Sutton Foster
- American Voices: Pop/Rock Master Session with Ben Folds and Sara Bareilles
Recently Added Videos
Comedy at the Kennedy Center: Pete Bladel Performance
Mandy Brown Performance
Behind the Curtain: Little Dancer Photoshoot with Tiler Peck Discussion/Interview
Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Washington Performance
American Voices Symposium: The Business and Technology of Popular Singing Today
Universal Nashville CEO Mike Dungan, Exec. VP at PMK*BNC Kristen Foster, Q Prime founder Peter Mensch, Vice Dean USC Contemporary Music Div. Chris Sampson, EA Music President Steve Schnur, Blue Note President Don Was, discuss business trends.
Explore the Arts, part of the Rubenstein Arts Access Program, is generously funded by
David and Alice Rubenstein.
Additional support is provided by
The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation.
Education and related artistic programs are made possible through the generosity of the National Committee for the Performing Arts and the President’s Advisory Committee on the Arts.
Please login to comment