$15.00[Member/Subscriber Price: $13.50]
Members/Subscribers get 10% off. JOIN NOW or SUBSCRIBE NOW.
Item Number: 1004620
About this Item
Shakespearean Insult Mug
Thirty funny Shakespearean insults, direct from the Bard. You should buy this mug, you "clod of wayward marl"! Buy it or we will call you a "foot licker" and "fusty nut with no kernal"!
You Might Also Like
- $13.00 "How to Tie a Tie" by Potter Style
- $45.00 Les Miserables From Stage to Screenby Benedict Nightingale
- $12.00 Aluminum Water Bottle
- $10.00 Black Drumstick Pens (Set of Two)
- $30.00 DVD-Dancing for Mr. B: Six Balanchine Ballerinas
- $10.00 Embroidered Hankie 'Blow Here'
- $15.00 KC Inaugural Ticket Ornament
- $5.00 KC LAPEL PIN ENAMEL
- $18.00 Kennedy Center Splatter T Shirt
- $12.00 Magnetic Poetry: Rock & Roll
- $200.00 Model -- Mission Stairs
- $10.00 Mug - Kennedy Center / National Symphony Orchestra
- $12.00 Mug Flower Power 60's
- $15.00 Mug-'Dance, Love, Sing, Live'
- $4.00 Notepad - 'Chopin Liszt'
- $32.00 Opera house chandelier inspired tote bag
- $20.00 Piano Business Card Case
- $30.00 PUZZLE KC WITH DC MONUMENTS
- $45.00 Silk Tie- Concert Hall ceiling in Blue
- $45.00 Silk Tie- Concert Hall ceiling in Red
- $50.00 Silk Tie-Opera House Curtain in Blue
- $50.00 Silk Tie-Opera House Curtain in Red
- $18.00 So Much Drama! T-Shirt
- $15.00 Wicked Umbrella
- $24.00 WNO Shirt Opera Costumes (Blue)