Frequently Asked Questions About Ordering Online
1. Is the Internet safe for electronic transactions?YES. We offer electronic ordering not only because it is a valuable service, but because it is safe and secure. All transmissions are encrypted, and for your additional protection, the Kennedy Center does not store your credit card numbers on any of our internet servers.
2. When will I receive my order?All orders are shipped from the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC, usually within 3 business days. If you have any questions, please contact us:
By Phone – 800-444-1325
By Fax – 202-416-8364
By E-Mail – email@example.com
Please call 800-444-1325 for information about Overnight Shipping.
3. How are shipping costs determined?All orders are shipped by UPS with the following charges:
$10 and Under ($4.00 Shipping Charge)
$10.01 to $25 ($5.00 Shipping Charge)
$25.01 to $50 ($6.00 Shipping Charge)
$50.01 to $99.99 ($8.00 Shipping Charge)
$100 and Over (Shipping Free)
* The Kennedy Center is only able to ship items to the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
4. What alternatives do I have to ordering online?By phone: 800-444-1325
By Fax: 202-416-8364
The Kennedy Center Gift Shops
2700 F St., NW
Washington, DC 20566