Peter HaaseSecond Violins
NSO Family Concert: Halloween Whodunit
National Symphony Orchestra: Christoph Eschenbach, conductor: Midori, violin, plays Schumann's Violin Concerto / Symphonies by Mendelssohn & Mozart
NSO Kinderclassics: Musical Opposites
National Symphony Orchestra: Christoph Eschenbach, conductor: Claudio Bohórquez, cello, plays Prokofiev's Sinfonia concertante / Symphonies by Brahms & Haydn
State Conservatory of Music, Katowice, Poland
State Conservatory of Music, Moscow, Russia
The Juilliard School of Music, New York
2. What is your favorite piece (or pieces) to play in the orchestra?
3. Do you have a pre-concert ritual or routine?
4. Describe your favorite NSO moment:
Slava's Return to Russia
5. What are three songs or pieces you love to listen to?
Korngold Violin Concerto
Mahler Symphony No. 2
Bach Solo Violin works
6. Did you grow up in a musical household?
7. What did you want to be growing up?
a. When did you know you wanted to be a professional classical musician?
When I started Junior High (age 12)
8. What is your favorite thing about living in the DC area?
Potomac River and all the monuments
9. Do you have any pets?
Not any more - my dog died in May (Cocker Spaniel)
10. What is your favorite way to spend your free time?
11. Favorite Movie:
12. Favorite Book:
Demian - Herman Hesse
13. Favorite sports team: