Meet the Artists
"The most significant thing that comes to mind when I think of dancing in [Ms.Farrell's] company is that she has encouraged me to work in ways that I never knew were possible for myself."
New and Noteworthy
Big hats, ballerinas and belly laughs: 'The Concert' puts comic spin on ballet (The Washington Post, September 6, 2014 )
- Announcing our 2014-2015 Season ...
- Suzanne Farrell Ballet - Pas de Dix, Duo Concertant ... (DanceTabs, November 19, 2013 )
- Suzanne Farrell Ballet - Mozartiana ... (DanceTabs, November 14, 2013 )
- Six young local ballerinas are performing ... (The Washington Post, October 31, 2013
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet: Photoshoot
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Snapshot: Natalia Magnicaballi
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Snapshot: Michael Cook
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Snapshot: Elisabeth Holowchuk
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Snapshot: Violeta Angelova
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Snapshot: Michael Cook and Natalia Magnicaballi
- "Holding On To The Air" by Suzanne Farrell
Farrell, for years the chief muse of New York City Ballet cofounder and master choreographer George Balanchine, has led an extraordinary, frequently c...
The Kennedy Center's Ballet Season is presented with the support of
Elizabeth and Michael Kojaian.
Generous support for The Suzanne Farrell Ballet is provided by
The Ted & Mary Jo Shen Charitable Gift Fund.