Meet the Artists
"In order to perform in both rehearsal and on stage, the whole self must be present."
New and Noteworthy
The Balanchine Specialist, Continuing in Her Own Groove (The New York Times , December 1, 2014 )
Big hats, ballerinas and belly laughs: 'The Concert' puts comic spin on ballet (The Washington Post, September 6, 2014 )
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet: Photoshoot
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Snapshot: Natalia Magnicaballi
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Snapshot: Michael Cook
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Snapshot: Elisabeth Holowchuk
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Snapshot: Violeta Angelova
- The Suzanne Farrell Ballet Snapshot: Michael Cook and Natalia Magnicaballi
- "Holding On To The Air" by Suzanne Farrell
Farrell, for years the chief muse of New York City Ballet cofounder and master choreographer George Balanchine, has led an extraordinary, frequently c...
The Kennedy Center's Ballet Season is presented with the support of
Elizabeth and Michael Kojaian.
General Dynamics is the proud sponsor of the 2014-2015 Ballet Season.
Generous support for The Suzanne Farrell Ballet is provided by
Emily Williams Kelly and The Ted & Mary Jo Shen Charitable Gift Fund.