Brought to you by:
Learn More About Millennium Stage
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts Local Dance Commissioning Project will accept project applications for the 2013 Award between November 1, 2012 and January 18, 2013. Learn more
List of upcoming Millennium Stage performances.
Search for your favorite past performances and watch them online.
Learn about the goals and mission of the Performing Arts for Everyone initiative.
Music's rising stars from the nation's top conservatories performing in the Terrace Theater
Note: There is no free parking when attending or picking up tickets for free events.
- The Domestic Crusaders 11/14/2010
- Furia Flamenca 10/10/10
- They Might Be Giants 10/2/2010
- Ozomatli 9/15/2010
- Broadway Today & Tomorrow 2/1/2009
And More ...
The Conservatory Project is an initiative of Performing Arts for Everyone's Millennium Stage. It is a semi-annual event occurring in February and in May, designed to present the best young musical artists in classical music, jazz, musical theater and opera from our nation's leading undergraduate and graduate conservatories, colleges and universities in performance at the Kennedy Center.
The Conservatory Project creates an ongoing showcase for our nation's exceptional young talent and introduces Washington audiences to young musicians destined to have important careers.
April & May 2006 PerformancesAll Performances take place at 6:00PM in the Terrace Theater and are FREE to the public
Saturday, April 30:
Northwestern University School of Music
Monday, May 1:
The Juilliard School
Tuesday, May 2
Eastman School of Music of the University of Rochester
Wednesday, May 3
Peabody Conservatory of Music of the Johns Hopkins University
Thursday, May 4
Berklee College of Music
Friday, May 5
Shepherd School of Music at Rice University
Saturday, May 6
San Francisco Conservatory of Music
Current participants represent the following institutions:
- Berklee College of Music
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Eastman School of Music at the University of Rochester
- The Juilliard School
- Manhattan School of Music
- New England Conservatory of Music
- Northwestern University School of Music
- Oberlin Conservatory of Music
- The Peabody Conservatory of Music at Johns Hopkins University
- The San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- The School of Music at Indiana University
- The Shepherd School of Music at Rice University
- University of Michigan School of Music