Brought to you by:
Learn More About Millennium Stage
The Millennium Stage Local Dance Commissioning Project (LDCP) supports the local dance community by nurturing the creation of new dance work and presenting that new work to a wide audience via the Millennium Stage, the Kennedy Center's free daily performance series. Learn More
List of upcoming Millennium Stage performances.
Search for your favorite past performances and watch them online.
Learn about the goals and mission of the Performing Arts for Everyone initiative.
Music's rising stars from the nation's top conservatories performing in the Terrace Theater
Note: There is no free parking when attending or picking up tickets for free events.
- The Domestic Crusaders 11/14/2010
- Furia Flamenca 10/10/10
- They Might Be Giants 10/2/2010
- Ozomatli 9/15/2010
- Broadway Today & Tomorrow 2/1/2009
And More ...
The Conservatory Project is an initiative of Performing Arts for Everyone's Millennium Stage. It is a semi-annual event occurring in February and in May, designed to present the best young musical artists in classical music, jazz, musical theater and opera from our nation's leading undergraduate and graduate conservatories, colleges and universities in performance at the Kennedy Center.
The Conservatory Project creates an ongoing showcase for our nation's exceptional young talent and introduces Washington audiences to young musicians destined to have important careers.
May 2007 PerformancesAll Performances take place at 6:00PM in the Terrace Theater and are FREE to the public
- Monday, May 21
- Northwestern University School of Music
- Tuesday, May 22
- The San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- Wednesday, May 23
- Oberlin Conservatory of Music
- Thursday, May 24
- Berklee College of Music
- Friday, May 25
- Eastman School of Music of the University of Rochester
- Saturday, May 26
- The School of Music at Indiana University
- Sunday, May 27
- The Shepherd School of Music at Rice University
Current participants represent the following institutions:
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- The Juilliard School
- Manhattan School of Music
- New England Conservatory of Music
- The Peabody Conservatory of Music at Johns Hopkins University
- University of Michigan School of Music