Brought to you by:
Learn More About Millennium Stage
The Millennium Stage Local Dance Commissioning Project (LDCP) supports the local dance community by nurturing the creation of new dance work and presenting that new work to a wide audience via the Millennium Stage, the Kennedy Center's free daily performance series. Learn More
List of upcoming Millennium Stage performances.
Search for your favorite past performances and watch them online.
Learn about the goals and mission of the Performing Arts for Everyone initiative.
Music's rising stars from the nation's top conservatories performing in the Terrace Theater
Note: There is no free parking when attending or picking up tickets for free events.
The Conservatory Project is an initiative of Performing Arts for Everyone's Millennium Stage. It is a semi-annual event occurring in February and in May, designed to present the best young musical artists in classical music, jazz, musical theater and opera from our nation's leading undergraduate and graduate conservatories, colleges and universities in performance at the Kennedy Center.
The Conservatory Project creates an ongoing showcase for our nation's exceptional young talent and introduces Washington audiences to young musicians destined to have important careers.
February 2008 Performances
The below performances take place at 6:00 p.m. and are FREE to the public.
Please find the schedule for February 2008 Conservatory Project below. For further information including repertoire, student biographies, and more, please download the program (PDF). To watch past Conservatory Project performances, please click on the school links below.
- Monday, February 18, 2008 in the Theater Lab
- University of Michigan School of Music, Theatre & Dance Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Tuesday, February 19, 2008 in the Family Theater
- The Juilliard School New York, New York
- Wednesday, February 20, 2008 in the Family Theater
- Cleveland Institute of Music Cleveland, Ohio
- Thursday, February 21, 2008 in the Family Theater
- New England Conservatory of Music Boston, Massachusetts
- Friday, February 22, 2008 in the Family Theater
- Peabody Conservatory of Music at Johns Hopkins University Baltimore, Maryland
- Saturday, February 23, 2008 in the Family Theater
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music San Francisco, California
- Sunday, February 24, 2008 in the Family Theater
- Curtis Institute of Music Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Monday, February 25, 2008 in the Theater Lab
- Oberlin Conservatory of Music at Oberlin College Oberlin, OhiO