Brought to you by:
Learn More About Millennium Stage
The Millennium Stage Local Dance Commissioning Project (LDCP) supports the local dance community by nurturing the creation of new dance work and presenting that new work to a wide audience via the Millennium Stage, the Kennedy Center's free daily performance series. Learn More
List of upcoming Millennium Stage performances.
Search for your favorite past performances and watch them online.
Learn about the goals and mission of the Performing Arts for Everyone initiative.
Music's rising stars from the nation's top conservatories performing in the Terrace Theater
Note: There is no free parking when attending or picking up tickets for free events.
- The Domestic Crusaders 11/14/2010
- Furia Flamenca 10/10/10
- They Might Be Giants 10/2/2010
- Ozomatli 9/15/2010
- Broadway Today & Tomorrow 2/1/2009
And More ...
The Conservatory Project is an initiative of Performing Arts for Everyone's Millennium Stage. It is a semi-annual event occurring in February and in May, designed to present the best young musical artists in classical music, jazz, musical theater and opera from our nation's leading undergraduate and graduate conservatories, colleges and universities in performance at the Kennedy Center.
The Conservatory Project creates an ongoing showcase for our nation's exceptional young talent and introduces Washington audiences to young musicians destined to have important careers.
May 2008 Performances
The below performances take place at 6:00 p.m. and are FREE to the public.
Please find the schedule for May 2008 Conservatory Project below. To watch past Conservatory Project performances, please click on the school links below.
- Sunday Evening, May 18, 2008 in the Theater Lab
- The Shepherd School of Music at Rice University Houston, Texas
- Monday Evening, May 19, 2008 in the Family Theater
- Northwestern University School of Music Evanston, Illinois
- Wednesday Evening, May 21, 2008 in the Family Theater
- Eastman School of Music at the University of Rochester Rochester, New York
- Thursday Evening, May 22, 2008 in the Family Theater
- Berklee College of Music Boston, Massachusetts
- Friday Evening, May 23, 2008 in the Family Theater
- Indiana University Jacobs School of Music Bloomington, Indiana
Please note: On Tuesday, May 20 at 6 pm, there will not be a performance of the Conservatory Project. The Conservatory Project for May 2008 will resume in the Family Theater at 6 pm on Wednesday, May 21, 2008.