Brought to you by:
Learn More About Millennium Stage
The Millennium Stage Local Dance Commissioning Project (LDCP) supports the local dance community by nurturing the creation of new dance work and presenting that new work to a wide audience via the Millennium Stage, the Kennedy Center's free daily performance series. Learn More
List of upcoming Millennium Stage performances.
Search for your favorite past performances and watch them online.
Learn about the goals and mission of the Performing Arts for Everyone initiative.
Music's rising stars from the nation's top conservatories performing in the Terrace Theater
Note: There is no free parking when attending or picking up tickets for free events.
The Conservatory Project is an initiative of Performing Arts for Everyone's Millennium Stage. It is a semi-annual event occurring in February and May, designed to present the best young musical artists in classical, jazz, musical theater, opera and more from our nation's leading undergraduate and graduate conservatories, colleges and universities in performance at the Kennedy Center.
The Conservatory Project creates an ongoing showcase for our nation's exceptional young talent and introduces Washington audiences to young musicians destined to have important careers.
May 2009 Performances
The below performances take place at 6:00 p.m. and are FREE to the public.
Please find the schedule for May 2009 Conservatory Project below. To watch past Conservatory Project performances, please click on the school links below.
- Monday Evening, May 18, 2009, 6 p.m
- The Juilliard School
- Tuesday Evening, May 19, 2009, 6 p.m
- Oberlin Conservatory of Music
- Wednesday Evening, May 20, 2009, 6 p.m
- Bienen School of Music at Northwestern University
- Thursday Evening, May 21, 2009, 6 p.m.
- Berklee College of Music
- Friday Evening, May 22, 2009, 6 p.m.
- Eastman School of Music of Rochester
- Saturday Evening, May 23, 2009, 6 p.m.
- The Shepherd School of Music at Rice University
- Sunday Evening, May 24, 2009, 6 p.m.
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- Monday Evening, May 25, 2009, 6 p.m.
- Yale School of Music