Brought to you by:
Learn More About Millennium Stage
The Millennium Stage Local Dance Commissioning Project (LDCP) supports the local dance community by nurturing the creation of new dance work and presenting that new work to a wide audience via the Millennium Stage, the Kennedy Center's free daily performance series. Learn More
List of upcoming Millennium Stage performances.
Search for your favorite past performances and watch them online.
Learn about the goals and mission of the Performing Arts for Everyone initiative.
Music's rising stars from the nation's top conservatories performing in the Terrace Theater
Note: There is no free parking when attending or picking up tickets for free events.
- The Domestic Crusaders 11/14/2010
- Furia Flamenca 10/10/10
- They Might Be Giants 10/2/2010
- Ozomatli 9/15/2010
- Broadway Today & Tomorrow 2/1/2009
And More ...
The Conservatory Project is an initiative of Performing Arts for Everyone's Millennium Stage. It is a semi-annual event occurring in February and May, designed to present the best young musical artists in classical, jazz, musical theater, opera and more from our nation's leading undergraduate and graduate conservatories, colleges and universities in performance at the Kennedy Center.
The Conservatory Project creates an ongoing showcase for our nation's exceptional young talent and introduces Washington audiences to young musicians destined to have important careers.
March 2010 Performances
The below performances take place at 6:00 p.m. and are FREE to the public.
Please find the schedule for March 2010 Conservatory Project below. To watch past Conservatory Project performances, please click on the school links below.
- Monday Evening, March 1, 2010, 6 p.m
- Yale School of Music
- Tuesday Evening, March 2, 2010, 6 p.m
- Peabody Conservatory of Music at Johns Hopkins University
- Wednesday Evening, March 3, 2010, 6 p.m
- Eastman School of Music of the University of Rochester
- Thursday Evening, March 4, 2010, 6 p.m.
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- Friday Evening, March 5, 2010, 6 p.m.
- The Shepherd School of Music at Rice University
- Saturday Evening, March 6, 2010, 6 p.m.
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Sunday Evening, March 7, 2010, 6 p.m.
- Curtis Institute of Music
- Monday Evening, March 8, 2010, 6 p.m.
- Northwestern University Bienen School of Music