Brought to you by:
Learn More About Millennium Stage
The Millennium Stage Local Dance Commissioning Project (LDCP) supports the local dance community by nurturing the creation of new dance work and presenting that new work to a wide audience via the Millennium Stage, the Kennedy Center's free daily performance series. Learn More
List of upcoming Millennium Stage performances.
Search for your favorite past performances and watch them online.
Learn about the goals and mission of the Performing Arts for Everyone initiative.
Music's rising stars from the nation's top conservatories performing in the Terrace Theater
Note: There is no free parking when attending or picking up tickets for free events.
- The Domestic Crusaders 11/14/2010
- Furia Flamenca 10/10/10
- They Might Be Giants 10/2/2010
- Ozomatli 9/15/2010
- Broadway Today & Tomorrow 2/1/2009
And More ...
The Conservatory Project is an initiative of Performing Arts for Everyone's Millennium Stage. It is a semi-annual event occurring in February and May, designed to present the best young musical artists in classical, jazz, musical theater, opera and more from our nation's leading undergraduate and graduate conservatories, colleges and universities in performance at the Kennedy Center.
The Conservatory Project creates an ongoing showcase for our nation's exceptional young talent and introduces Washington audiences to young musicians destined to have important careers.
February - May 2011 Performances
The below performances take place at 6:00 p.m. and are FREE to the public.
Please find the schedule for February - May 2011 Conservatory Project below. To watch past Conservatory Project performances, please click on the school links below.
- Monday, February 21, 2011
- Curtis Institute of Music
- Tuesday, February 22, 2011
- New England Conservatory of Music
- Wednesday, February 23, 2011
- University of Michigan School of Music
- Thursday, February 24, 2011
- The Peabody Institute
- Friday, February 25, 2011
- Manhattan School of Music
- Saturday, February 26, 2011
- Berklee College of Music
- Sunday, February 27, 2011
- Jacobs School of Music at Indiana University
- Monday, February 28, 2011
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- Monday, April 25, 2011
- Bienen School of Music at Northwestern University
- Tuesday, April 26, 2011
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- Wednesday, April 27, 2011
- The Juilliard School
- Thursday, April 28, 2011
- Eastman School of Music at the University of Rochester
- Friday, April 29, 2011
- The Shepherd School of Music at Rice University
- Saturday, April 30, 2011
- Yale School of Music
- Sunday, May 1, 2011
- Oberlin Conservatory of Music