Support the Kennedy Center as:
Contributions are absolutely critical to fulfilling the Kennedy Center's mission. As a Presidential memorial, the Kennedy Center receives a direct federal appropriation for the operation and maintenance of the building. But none of this funding goes toward the Center’s ambitious performances or educational activities. Even ticket sales and other earned income cannot completely cover the costs of underwriting the Center’s numerous programs. Only private funds can make these programs possible.
Your generous donation:
- Makes it possible for us to produce and present more than 3,100 stage performances a year.
- Enables us to fund new works of music, dance, and theater that will continue to exhilarate and enrich the lives of our audiences.
- Helps us reach across the country to educate future generations of Americans and instill a love for the arts.
- Provides services such as sign language interpretation and other accessibility enhancements for people with disabilities.
- Allows us to reach more than 11 million young people, families, and educators a year through school and arts center partnerships, workshops for teachers, lectures/demonstrations, dance and music residencies, master classes, competitions for young actors and musicians, and performances for school groups.