Sustainer - $60
- Members-Only Ticket Priority *
Six times each season you have 8-10 days during which you can purchase the best available tickets before they go on sale to the general public (but after subscribers) for Kennedy Center and National Symphony Orchestra presentations. All eligible performances are advertised in the On the Aisle newsletter. Ticket Priority applies to Kennedy Center productions only and does not include the Kennedy Center Honors and Gala performances, or the Washington National Opera, Washington Ballet, Washington Performing Arts Society, and certain other non-Kennedy Center presentations.
- Exclusive subscription to the On the Aisle newsletter
Mailed to your home every two months, this Members-Only newsletter alerts you to your Ticket Priority period while giving you a peek at all the exciting events happening at the Kennedy Center.
Inside you will find:
- Ticket priority dates and performances
- Membership updates
- Important reminders and save-the-dates
- Subscription to the Kennedy Center News magazine
Mailed to your home every two months, this beautiful publication includes important programming information.
Inside you will find:
- Full-color production photographs
- Articles about guest artists
- A complete calendar of performances for the following two months
- Update on Kennedy Center's arts education initiatives
- Latest information on building updates
- Special previews of upcoming performances
- 10% discount on all your purchases at either of the Kennedy Center Gift Shops
- Located in Motor Lobby A and in the Hall of States, Kennedy Center gift shops offer a wide variety of gifts
- Please show your Kennedy Center Membership card to the sales representatives to receive your Membership discount
- Hall of States Gift Shop is open every day (excluding Christmas Day and New Year's Day) from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Motor Lobby A Gift Shop is open every day (excluding Christmas Day and New Year's Day) from Noon to 8 p.m.
- You will receive one hour of free parking with your purchase of $15 or more when you present your parking ticket to be validated
- Discounts to Explore the Arts events
A favorite of Kennedy Center Members, Explore the Arts events feature pre-show workshops, lectures, discussions, and master classes conducted by renowned actors, composers, musicians, choreographers, and other leading personalities from the world of the performing arts
Contributor - $120
- Admittance to Member Lounges
Present your membership card for you and your guests to relax and enjoy complimentary refreshments, coffee, hot tea, lemonade, and water in our Member lounges reserved for Kennedy Center Members who give at the Contributor level or higher.
- The Top Tier Eisenhower Lounge is located on the first tier of the theater, on the right-hand side when facing the stage. It opens 45 minutes prior to the start of regularly scheduled Eisenhower Theater performances and during intermission
- The North Opera Tier Lounge is located between the first and second tiers in the Opera House on the left-hand side when facing the stage. It opens 45 minutes prior to the start of regularly scheduled Opera House performances and during intermission
- The Bird Room is located on the second tier of the Concert Hall on the left-hand side when facing the stage. It opens 45 minutes prior to the start of regularly scheduled Concert Hall performances and during intermission
- Four Parking discount coupons, each good for $2 off the regular rate in the Kennedy Center garage
Kennedy Center members at the Contributor Level and higher receive four parking discount coupons, each good for $2 off the regular performance rate in the Kennedy Center garage. These coupons are valid for the duration of your membership year.
- Invitation for two to a "Curtain Up" Theater event
As a Kennedy Center member at the Contributor Level and higher, you and one guest are invited to an exclusive backstage theater event during the season. See what it’s like “behind the scenes!” A special invitation will be mailed notifying you of the date, time, and location.
- Invitation for two to a National Symphony Orchestra Working Rehearsal
Get an insider's view of the making of a National Symphony Orchestra concert when you give at the Contributor level or higher. A brochure with a schedule of all working rehearsals is sent to Kennedy Center Members at the beginning of each National Symphony Orchestra season.
- Member Services will mail the rehearsal passes to your home a few weeks before each rehearsal. To make a reservation, fill out and mail the order form enclosed in the brochure.
- Please remember attendance at each rehearsal is limited to 1,200 people, so sign up early to ensure your spot at the rehearsal of your choice
- Each rehearsal pass admits two people
- The number of passes you are eligible for depends on the level of your membership.
- Provide hidden support to an eighth-grade class to use music to explore mathematics, science, and more
You'll give the hidden support that allows an eighth-grade class to use music to explore language arts, mathematics, social studies, and science.
Donor - $300
- Invitation to a "Meet the Conductor" Reception for you and a guest
Kennedy Center Members at the Donor level and higher have an extraordinary opportunity to brush shoulders with the conductor of the National Symphony Orchestra or the National Symphony Orchestra Pops. This complimentary pre-concert reception for you and a guest includes light hors d'oeuvres. You will receive a special invitation with the date, time, and location during the regular NSO season.
- Invitation to a Ballet Dress Rehearsal and Tea for you and a guest
Members at the Donor level and higher will be invited to a dress rehearsal of a major ballet company at one time during the season. A complimentary Members-Only tea reception makes this a truly memorable event. An invitation for you and a guest will be mailed to your home with all of the details.
- Second invitation for two to a National Symphony Orchestra Working Rehearsal
Sponsor - $600
- Members-Only access to the Preferred Instant-Charge Ticket Service Desk
The Preferred Instant-Charge Ticket Service Desk provides members at the Sponsor level or higher with an inside track to purchasing tickets at the Kennedy Center by phone.
- Specially trained representatives will discuss seat locations and other details for the performance of your choice, and will take your order over the phone
- The Preferred Instant-Charge Ticket Service Desk is open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In order to maintain Members-Only exclusivity, the Preferred Instant-Charge Ticket Service Desk phone number is not published. Please contact Member Services at (202) 416-8310 for this information
- Exclusive Backstage Experience for you and a guest.
As a member at the Sponsor level and higher, you can sneak a peek behind the scenes of the Kennedy Center led by a member of the Kennedy Center's production staff. The tour allows you and a guest to go behind the scenes and get the backstage story behind a Kennedy Center presentation.
- Invitation to purchase tickets to the Kennedy Center's 4th of July Celebration
Members at the Sponsor level and higher can catch a bird's eye view of the Capital's 4th of July Celebration from the Kennedy Center's Roof Terrace. Enjoy great food, a live broadcast of the NSO performance on the Capitol steps, and see the fireworks against the backdrop of the city's monuments.
- Third invitation for two to a National Symphony Orchestra Working Rehearsal