Special Offer for Groups
Buy tickets for less with a group of 20 or more
Other Upcoming Performances
Washington National Opera: La bohème
Nov. 1 - 15, 2014
Puccini's timeless tale of young bohemians in Paris struggling to fulfill their dreams and find love returns in a brand-new production filled with moonlit duets, snowy streets, rowdy celebrations, and heartrending tears.
Sep. 30 - Oct. 19, 2014
Tim Rice & Andrew Lloyd Webber's Tony-winning musical tells the remarkable story of Eva Peron's rise from Argentina's slums to First Lady through some of theater's most beautiful songs, including "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" and "High Flying, Adored."
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Dec. 16, 2014 - Jan. 4, 2015
Tim Rice & Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical about the trials and triumphs of Israel's favorite son features Broadway stars and American Idol sensations, husband-and-wife duo Diana DeGarmo and Ace Young.
National Symphony Orchestra: Christoph Eschenbach, conductor: Midori, violin, plays Schumann's Violin Concerto / Symphonies by Mendelssohn & Mozart
Oct. 30 - Nov. 1, 2014
An artist of "great imagination and depth" (Philadelphia Inquirer), Midori plays the first NSO performances of Schumann's Violin Concerto on a program that includes Mendelssohn's "Reformation" Symphony and Mozart's "Jupiter" Symphony.
The Kennedy Center is the nation’s premier destination for the arts – and for you and your group, we offer a wonderful opportunity to see, hear, and experience the world’s best theater, ballet, dance, symphony, chamber music, jazz, family entertainment, and more!
It's never too early to contact the Group Sales office; group ticket requests can be made as soon as our upcoming season is announced each spring. Many of our performances sell out fast, so contact us now!
What Is A Group?
If you are composed of 20 or more members (or 15 for Shear Madness and 10 for Washington National Opera), then you are a group!
Special Advantages for Groups.
Groups benefit from special advantages when they book through the Group Sales office.
- Through Group Sales, you are able to reserve tickets in advance of the general public without having to make full payment at the time of the reservation.
- Groups save on most performances at the Kennedy Center.
- As a group ticket holder, our Special Events office can assist you in organizing a special pre- or post-performance dinner or reception in one of the Kennedy Center's beautiful event spaces.
- A lower handling fee is applied to group reservations than to individual tickets purchased by phone or Internet.
- Your Group Sales Associate can ensure your group receives appropriate accessibility accommodations.
For More Information:
- Hotline: (202) 416-8400
- Toll free: (800) 444-1324
- TTY: (202) 416-8410
- Group Sales Ticket Inquiry Form
- Fax: (202) 416-8425
Mail UsThe Kennedy Center
Group Sales Department
P.O. Box 101510
Arlington, VA 22210