Special Offer for Groups
Buy tickets for less with a group of 20 or more
The Kennedy Center is the nation’s premier destination for the arts – and for you and your group, we offer a wonderful opportunity to see, hear, and experience the world’s best theater, ballet, dance, symphony, chamber music, jazz, family entertainment, and more!
It's never too early to contact the Group Sales office; group ticket requests can be made as soon as our upcoming season is announced each spring. Many of our performances sell out fast, so contact us now!
What Is A Group?
If you are composed of 20 or more members (or 15 for Shear Madness), then you are a group! Whether you are a group of seniors, students, professionals, or friends, the Group Sales office provides customized service to help you create a memory that will last long after the evening has ended.
Special Advantages for Groups
Groups benefit from special advantages when they book through the Group Sales office.
- Through Group Sales, you are able to reserve tickets in advance of the general public without having to make full payment at the time of the reservation.
- Groups save on most performances at the Kennedy Center.
- As a group ticket holder, our Special Events office can assist you in organizing a special pre- or post-performance dinner or reception in one of the Kennedy Center's beautiful event spaces.
- A lower handling fee is applied to group reservations than to individual tickets purchased by phone or Internet.
- Your Group Sales Associate can ensure your group receives appropriate accessibility accommodations.
For More Information:
- Hotline: (202) 416-8400
- Toll free: (800) 444-1324
- TTY: (202) 416-8410
- Group Sales Ticket Inquiry Form
- Fax: (202) 416-8425
Mail UsThe Kennedy Center
Group Sales Department
P.O. Box 101510
Arlington, VA 22210