Welcome to Generation O, Washington National Opera's program for students and young professionals between the ages of 18 and 35! GenO is DC's premier young professional arts-lover program, welcoming those who are interested in opera to connect with each other and the music.
GenO members will receive special discounts for individual operas via e-mail offers. The "Current Offers" tab on the right of this page will also provide a list of available discounts.
The fine print:
- Offer subject to availability
- There are a limited number of performance tickets available through GenO, so purchase yours early.
- Purchaser must be an age-verified GenO member
- When picking up tickets from the Box Office, you must present valid proof of age. The Kennedy Center will also verify that you are registered in our system as a GenO member. You may purchase up to two GenO priced tickets for GenO performances.
Outside the 18-35 age range?
Don't feel left out. There are still many ways for you to enjoy low-cost or free performances at the Kennedy Center:
- Sign up for regular offers
- If you have not already done so, create a general Kennedy Center online account to receive the Kennedy Center's regular e-newsletter. It's free, and when you choose your performance interests (ballet, theater and musicals, opera, etc.) during signup, you'll receive emails with special offers when they're available.
- Free is always free
- Enjoy free performances on the Millennium Stage every day of the year at 6 p.m., no tickets required.
Thank you for your interest in Generation O and the Kennedy Center. Enjoy the show!