M&M'S® Opera in the Outfield RSVP Giveaway Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning. Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of May 11, 2015. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Giveaway begins at 10:00 a.m. on February 6, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on May 11, 2015. All times during this Giveaway refer to Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT"). By entering this Giveaway, you acknowledge that you have read these rules.
To enter the Giveaway, visit the Registration site at http://www.OperaintheOutfield.org and complete the Registration entry form. Entries will be accepted between the hours of 10:00 a.m. on February 6, 2015 through 11:59 p.m. on May 11, 2015 via the RSVP page http://www.OperaintheOutfield.org or in person via the Kennedy Center Box Office or by phone by calling Instant Charge at 202-467-4600. To enter without registering online, send an email with the subject line "M&M'S® Opera in the Outfield Registration Giveaway" to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, provide your name, email address, and phone number.
There will be one Prize awarded consisting of two (2) tickets to Washington National Opera's annual Ball. Total Prize value is approximately $142. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above including but not limited to taxes, tips, entertainment, and transportation are each winner's sole responsibility. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. This Prize cannot be transferred by winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the services detailed above, with no substitution of Prize by winner. In the event this Giveaway is terminated before all prizes are awarded or if any prize is forfeited or unclaimed, Sponsor will randomly select from remaining eligible entries an alternate winner for all remaining prize elements, which may be substituted with a similar prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner's companions may be required to complete a liability and publicity release which must be returned with each Winner's affidavit of eligibility and liability release, or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner selected. If the Winner's guest is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must complete the release on the guest's behalf.
Selection of Winner and Eligibility:
Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Marketing Department of the Kennedy Center from all eligible entries on or about the date indicated in the Giveaway description. The winner will be announced during M&M'S® Opera in the Outfield on May 16, 2015 and the winner will additionally be notified via the email address or telephone number provided in the entry form within 14 days of the drawing. By entering the Giveaway, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in the Giveaway description, these Giveaway Rules, or the Giveaway itself, and agree to be bound by these Giveaway Rules, the Giveaway description and by all decisions of Kennedy Center, whose decisions are binding and final. The prize winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and publicity within 14 calendar days of notification. If applicable, Winner's companions may be required to complete a liability and publicity release which must be returned with each winner's affidavit of eligibility and liability release, or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner selected. If the winner's guest is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must complete the release on the guest's behalf.
If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if winner is unable to be reached after the earlier of two weeks from the date of notification or one week prior to the applicable event, or if winner is unable accept the prize offered, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these Giveaway Rules, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries based on the above stated criteria.
Employees of the Kennedy Center, its vendors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliate organizations and companies, as well as their respective advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and/or persons living in the same households as such persons are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by winner's participation in the Giveaway and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize and releases the Kennedy Center, Washington National Opera, their officers, trustees and employees, subsidiaries and affiliates ("Released Parties") as well as its media partners, advertising and promotion agencies from any such liability, even if caused by their negligence. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Giveaway.
Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: technical, electronic, hardware, software, or telecommunications malfunctions of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; errors in transmission; failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or inaccurate transcription of entry information caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway; any printing or typographical error in any materials associated with these Giveaway Rules or the Giveaway generally or any promotional or marketing materials; for any human or electronic error, including but not limited to the administration of this Giveaway or prizes; entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late, damaged, or which have postage due; any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Kennedy Center that may cause the Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; or any injuries, losses, or damages, of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or from participation in the Giveaway.
- By entering, entrants fully and unconditionally agree and accept to be bound by these complete Giveaway Rules and the decision of the Kennedy Center, which shall be final. The Kennedy Center has the right to modify these rules in its sole discretion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Giveaway.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry in the Giveaway constitutes a grant of permission to the Kennedy Center and its advertising agencies the right to use and publish winner's name, city, state, likeness, voice, opinions, and biographical information in any and all media for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
- All entries become the property of the Kennedy Center and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries will be deemed made by the individual whose name appears on the entry.
- The Kennedy Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to alter or revise any and all elements of the Giveaway, including, but not limited to the content of prize packages and dates of availability, or to cancel or suspend the Giveaway for any cause beyond the control of the Kennedy Center, which, in its sole opinion, corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Giveaway or due to unforeseen circumstances, beyond its control, i.e. , emergency programming interruptions or discontinued services. In the event of cancellation, the Kennedy Center may elect to identify winners and award prizes by way of random drawing from among all entrants who had entered the Giveaway at the time of such cancellation.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from this Giveaway. Kennedy Center reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the Giveaway any person it believes has violated these rules or acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, the Kennedy Center, or its agents or representatives, or in any other disruptive manner.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Giveaway Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Kennedy Center in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws applicable to the Kennedy Center. The Kennedy Center's decisions as to all matters related to the administration of the Giveaway and selection of the prize winners are final.
- The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Giveaway Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Giveaway Rules.
The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, 2700 F Street NW, Washington, DC 20566. Sponsor may delegate any and all aspects of Giveaway administration to an agent selected by Sponsor.
Giveaway results and a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by emailing email@example.com or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: M&M'S® Opera in the Outfield RSVP Giveaway Rules or Winner's List (specify the document you're requesting), The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Marketing Department, PO Box 101510, Arlington, VA 22210.